Rumpke Mountain Boys
August 1st 7PM
Check out the Rumpke Mountain Boys as they travel the Kenai!
The Rumpke Mountain Boys combine signature vocals, a unique command of string instruments (acoustic guitar, mandolin, upright bass and banjo) and dynamic special effects into a singular musical experience. An emotion filled musical stream of consciousness with no setlist, minimal structure, and intuitive improvisational flow.
Tips for a great evening of fun!
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our lawn is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs or blankets. Our events are rain or shine! We will permit tents/canopies for expected rain in designated areas. Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted at the event. Chef Chris will be cooking food onsite with beer and wine are available for purchase.
- Our events are always family friendly, unless otherwise noted. Kids 12 and under are free, those 13 and older must have a ticket.
- Limited parking will be available onsite, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.