Fourth of July Jubilee
with the Ken Peltier Band
July 4th & 5th
Head down to Hope this year for the 2nd Annual 4th of July Jubilee! Featuring the Ken Peltier Band headlining both Thursday and Friday night and culminating with our town-wide Parade and Hot Dog Eating Contest! Tickets are required for entry into the concert starting at 7pm.
6:00pm Hot Dog Eating Contest
7:00pm Ken Peltier Band
The Ken Peltier band has that unique ability to blend it’s deep country roots with classic Americana rock & blues. Ken’s top notch musicianship and down home charisma make the Ken Peltier Band Alaska’s Premier Country Band.
Click to view Friday tickets
Click to view Weekend Passes
Tips for a great evening of fun!
- We accept cash and credit cards, but recommend bringing cash along to purchase food and drinks.
- Our lawn is smoke-free. Designated smoking areas are provided during the event.
- Feel free to bring chairs or blankets. Our events are rain or shine! We will permit tents/canopies for expected rain in designated areas. Tent space will be limited, so arrive early.
- No outside food or alcoholic beverages permitted at the event. Chef Chris will be cooking food onsite with beer and wine are available for purchase.
- Our events are always family friendly, unless otherwise noted. Kids 12 and under are free, those 13 and older must have a ticket.
- Limited parking will be available onsite, so arrive early. Overnight tent and car camping may also be available.