Tickets on Sale Now!
- Toast to the Coast is one of the largest fundraisers for Bean’s Cafe and The Children’s Lunchbox. Presented by Pacific Seafood Processors Association in partnership with Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute.
- This holiday season event features the finest in Alaskan Seafood, craft beers, and wines, all thoughtfully prepared for your enjoyment.
- Chef Laura Cole from Muse, K & L Distributors and Young's Market, have come together to create an exciting tasting experience, all prepared in the Bean’s Cafe kitchen by our chefs and volunteers.
- Enjoy music from the Alex Cruver Trio, live and silent auctions, a mystery wine pull, and a raffle for an iPhone X- donated by GCI.
- VIP packages include museum garage parking and a commemorative glass. Be aware- there are TWO VIP ticket options...
- Option #1 includes two tickets, 2 glasses and museum parking access.
- Option #2 includes One ticket, one glass and museum parking garage access.
- Commemorative glasses will also be available for purchase at the event, while supplies last.
- Dress code is business casual. We know many of you will be coming directly from work.
- Sorry, NO MUSEUM GARAGE PARKING WITHOUT A VIP TICKET.
Thank you to our sponsors: Pacific Seafood Processors Association, Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute, Providence Imaging Center, Matson, GCI, McKinley Capital Management, Kendall Lexus of Alaska, Merrill Lynch,and Span Alaska Transportation. A special thank you to Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits and Time Out Lounge. We are proud to have KFQD/Alpha Media and KTVA Channel 11 as our Media partners and the Anchorage Press as our print sponsor. This year's live auction will feature the notorious Paul McGuire and our emcee for this event is Kurt Haider from KFQD.
Have Questions? [email protected]