It's time to jump-start your summer at the annual Alaska Summer Showcase!
Visit with Alaska's best travel companies to help you map out your perfect summer: adventures, train rides, flightseeing, glacier cruises, wilderness lodges, show-only specials and much more!
Win more than $20,000 in travel prizes, including:
- Trip for two on Alaska Airlines.
- 8-day/7-night Alaskan Dream Cruise through SE Alaska.
- Two tickets from Anchorage to Russia's Kamchatka Peninsula from Air Russia .
- Naturalist expedition to St. Paul Island including meals, accommodations and expert naturalist guides.
- Cruise for two on the 26 Glaciers Cruise in Prince William Sound.
- 3-day/2-night adventure at Kennicott Glacier Lodge
- Kenai Fjords National Park Cruise + overnight at Seward Windsong Lodge.
- Trip for two on the Alaska Railroad and much more!
Listen to great live music (Todd Grebe & Cold Country) and enjoy a special presentation from the Alaska Native Heritage Dancers! Local food trucks will be on hand for proper feasting!
Join us at the Alaska Native Heritage Center to jump-start your summer!
Is there an ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
You must be 18+ to purchase a ticket. One child is permitted FREE, when accompanied by an adult (18+) who purchases a ticket. Space is limited and we may refuse or delay entry.
Can I purchase more than one ticket?
Sure, bring your friends. But there is only one set of entry forms per person.
What are the differences in the ticket types?
We have three different ticket options:
- Super Saver: $7, available until the day of the show
- First Class: $17, includes pre-printed entry forms with your name and email as well as a special gift, only available until 3/26.
- Late Boarding: $11, day of show price
Do I have to be present when you draw the winning names at 4:00 PM?
You must attend the event IN PERSON to enter your name in the drawings. But you do NOT need to be present to win. Make sure your email is legible on your entry with each presenter (you will receive a specific number of entry blanks on arrival). If you're not there when we draw your name, we will send you an email (sorry, no phone calls). If you don't respond to our email within 5 (five) days, we will select another winner. You must enter the event by 3:30pm to be eligible for the drawings at 4pm.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is free parking at the Alaska Native Heritage Center.
What can I bring into the event?
Yourself. Bring yourself and a spirit of adventure!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
For questions, contact Scott McMurren at [email protected]
What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.